Chandigarh University Distance MCA is a highly regarded technical degree. It aims at improving the skills needed for computer and programming careers. Chandigarh University’s Institute for Open & Distance Education aims to provide its distance learners with efficient e-mentoring, engaging e-content, placement support, and more.
The course duration is 3 years.
The course aims to develop the software skills and reinforce the computer application aspect of learners. This prepares students for the requirements of the industry to succeed in the corporate IT market. With a detailed curriculum that extends to five semesters, MCA courses are more focused on implementing Programming Languages, IT Skills, and other such concepts.
- How does the N95 mask pass the American NIOSH standard?
- Top Designer Saree Gown Design For Wedding
- Best Practises to Save Money on Flight Booking
- online police verification for tenants
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Teacher Posts
- Popular Indo Farm Implements Price In India
- Web Development Company Dubai – Web Development UAE
- NGOs in Pakistan are at the edge of destruction
- High tg FR4 PCB manufacturers
- Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400. 1,400 electric hp