It is one of the Next Generation Sequencing based test offered by Genes2Me. Clinical exome sequencing sequences the clinically relevant genes which are associated with some clinical phenotypes. It covers around 7000 genes. Exome contains around 85% of disease-related mutations. Covering less than 2% of the whole genome, exome sequencing requires only 1/50th of the sequencing throughput to generate the same depth of coverage.
- Life Insurance Training India
- Certification Management System
- How to resolve the issue when USB port is not working in Windows 10?
- Stories For Children Before Bed
- Locksmiths Georgetown TX
- Become a Data Scientist with a Full Stack Data Science Course
- Second Hand Car warranty and Used Car Warranties
- Locksmiths Schertz TX
- TRAI seeks stakeholder comments to review fair billing for consumers
- Axis Bank Recruitment – 4008+ Posts