You can join your KuCoin account to CoinPanel the usage of your API keys. You will now no longer enable "Withdrawals" in your API settings, so CoinPanel can not withdraw your funds. Below are the commands on putting in your KuCoin API and connecting your trade account to CoinPanel.
1. We could endorse having your trade integration web page on CoinPanel prepared earlier than you begin this process. You can get right of entry to this web page thru Settings > Exchanges > Connect New Exchange.
2. Please go to the KuCoin internet site and log in together along with your credentials.
Next, please click on at the User Icon, and the drop-down menu will show "API Management."
3. Click on API Management, as a way to take you to the following web page. Then Click on "Create API."
4. On the Create API web page, you may want to fill in the:
Create an API Passphrase (a password – please remember/ take a be aware of this as you may be the usage of it for the subsequent steps.)
Tick the Trade Box
Tick "No" Under IP Restrictions
5. Click next, then hold to the following web page with the safety verification. Click Continue after.
6. You will then see your API key and your Secret Key, that you could want to replicate to CoinPanel.
Confirm on KuCoin after you've got got reviewed that the API regulations and IP Restriction settings are correct (please refer to #3).
7. With the API and Secret key copied, you could then replica them to CoinPanel. Select KuCoin as your chosen trade.