Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075ft), set in Nepal's stunning Khumbu on the Nepalese side of Everest.
The best time to go trekking in Nepal is in Autumn (September-November) and in spring (March-May) thus avoiding the monsoon season.
The Lobuche Peak is the second most popular climbing peak in the Khumbu Region after Island Peak. It too follows the classic Everest Base Camp Trek route up to Gorakshep (5180m).
Starting with a scenic flight into the high altitude airport at Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla, your first trek to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery.
- Madhur Bazar, Madhur Satta Matka
- Explore the infinite sky as you live an extraordinary lifestyle
- Benefits of SEO to Your Business
- Exhibition Stand Builders Company in Germany
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – 144 Posts
- Real estate closing attorney near me
- Mobile Signal Booster in Navi Mumbai | 2G 3G 4G Airtel Vodafone Idea Jio BSNL MTNL Netwrok
- Keyfob and Swipe fob copy | Wefob
- Why React Native witnessed Huge Success in Short Time
- China PLC Splitter Module ABS Type,Fiber Optic Splitter- HYC Co., Ltd