Proexcellency provides S4HANA MM/SAP MM(Material Management) online training.
SAP S4HANA MM is one of the modules of SAP that deals with material management and inventory management. SAP MM deals with the Procurement Process, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning, etc. SAP MM (Material Management) is one of the vital modules in SAP ERP software and MM application module supports the procurement and inventory functions occurring in day-to-day business operations. SAP MM module is completely integrated with other modules in the SAP R/3 System such as Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP), and Warehouse Management(WM). It supports all phases of materials management materials planning and control, buying, items getting, inventory management, and invoice verification.
Benefits of SAP MM:
• Reduces material costs by avoiding stocking of unnecessary or obsolete materials
• Inventory losses are minimized
• Direct labour costs are reduced and labour can be used efficiently
• Manufacturing cycle times are reduced and can be controlled effectively
• Effective inventory management and reduces expenditure on unwanted material storage
• Improves delivery time and increases transparency across the organization
If you are looking forward to start your career with SAP MM, then it has a proper scope in delivery firms and manufacturing firms which implement SAP MM module.
SAP MM Trainee Consultants or SAP MM Associates with required skills are offered high salary packages. It is the leading logistics area which comprises Production Planning, Warehouse management and modules of sales and distribution. For further career growth, you can upgrade to SAP MM /WM or EWM. There is a global demand for SAP MM consultants. That much said a serious commitment and dedication